The Club endeavour to run good quality competitions, training, education and events. In order to do this, as a non-profit organisation, the club needs support from both its members and the community. This can be achieved in a number of ways;
- Corporate advertising on this website
- Corporate advertising of annual events or publications (such as a Calendar)
- Individual or corporate sponsorship of skaters/teams
- Donation of products to be used by the Club to raffle (This is particularly effective if corporate bodies wish to have their branding circulated amongst young, healthy people involved in an artistic, performance based sport.)
- Donation of individuals time to assist with an event
- Donation of baked goodies to sell at canteen during an event
All ideas with regards to assisting the club and its members are welcomed. Please contact the Club Sponsorship Coordinator by email at email@example.com Our busiest time of the year, where many hands always make more enjoyable work… is in both April/May for MIRA and September for Club Championships.